Saturday, May 19, 2007

Rest in peace my love, my Buddy

Buddy Evans-Haynes
Born: unknown - Died: May 13, 2007

Buddy, you chose us and boy are we glad. We love you and always will love you. I'll miss you taking over my entire pillow and only my pillow- never Jesse's. Who will Henry pester now that you're gone? I will miss your deep sounding meow and the way you walked so gingerly with one paw in front of the other. I'll miss your demanding echoing cries from the bathroom to get us to turn the faucet on. I'll miss your consistently disheveled fur and your deep-set emerald green eyes. You brought so much joy into our lives and it tore our hearts apart to see you go. But you rest in peace our lovely girl and promise you'll eat lots of tuna and chicken in heaven. We miss you dearly Bud Bud.

Love,
Jesse, Henry, Jennell