Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday, May 19, 2007


Group runs are now at an earlier ungodly hour of 7am- in anticipation of the humid, hot and sticky Chicago summer. Ran 6 miles today with the other TNT members. It's been approximately 3 weeks now that I've consistently run 3 days a week on my own and 1 day with the group. On my off-running days I cross-train by lifting weights and some pilates. I am really getting into a groove now and it feels great! I still have some soreness and pain in my left knee, but it seems to be less of a problem as I continue to train and the muscles around my knees get stronger.

Hey, I got new running shoes! I was long overdue for another pair. Yea for the New Balance Stability Trainer 767! Made in the USA so I don't have to worry about someone being paid pennys to make them in a sweatshop in Thailand.


Toodles,
Jennell

No comments: