Monday, September 17, 2007

Madness

It's been a few tough weeks. After such setbacks as an awful summer cold, a dog bite to the hand, a sprained knee, followed by another cold and a relocation with a stressed out cat back to California, I am somewhat apprehensive about my upcoming marathon. While I know that I am fully capable of making it, I feel extremely out of sink with everything. Right now I'm dealing with a stuffy nose and head, a sore throat, a hang nail, one cat who doesn't like the dog and another cat who doesn't like the one cat nor the dog! Does anyone know how to get rid of ants? Nasty buggers they are! I can't find my watch, though I know I brought it back with me. This week is to be my longest run yet, 20 miles. I can hardly believe it! The Chicago Marathon is now less than 4 weeks away! That's less than 30 days from today! It's all madness, madness.

2 comments:

ns said...

i found your blog through your donations page! go jennell go!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.