Wednesday, June 13, 2007

DONATE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Oh boy, I can't believe that my first fundraising deadline is just around the corner! Though I have been throughly enjoying my training, I have been extremely apprehensive about the raising money part. It's some times just so difficult to ask for help- but I know that I must get over that because this entire journey is about so much more.

I decided to do run the Chicago Marathon and raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society because I never want to take for granted all that I have. I read and hear stories every day about people who are suffering physically, mentally, and emotionally. Be it because of disease, poverty, war, or any other difficult circumstances, I have so much to be thankful for. I am inspired by people who have faced and continue to tackle unimaginable things. These people are my fuel and my strength. And along with the support of my family and friends I know that I can be unstoppable.

Donate to be apart of this amazing experience!

JTH

No comments: