Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Nice and easy


Per coach Jack's advice I took today's run nice and easy. Today was a thirty minute run at an easy pace. It went by pretty quickly because I decided not to venture out in the cold and opt for the treadmill instead. Also, it helps that I watched an episode and a half of I Love Lucy. The first episode was the one where Lucy and Ethel agree to donate money to the charity of one of Lucy's old classmates. Lucy and Ethel think that they are donating $5 each, not the $500 the fundraiser expects. To raise the money Lucy and Ethel answer an ad to act as martians in a publicity stunt for $500 each. Seeing as how I've written a detailed description of what I watched while running today should be evidence enough of how uneventful today's run was. Nice and easy- that's my new motto and mantra.

1 comment:

The folks at 30proof said...

"LUUUUCCYYY! You have some 'spalining to do!"

I just love lucy...