Sunday, February 25, 2007

And so, it begins...

Yesterday I arose at an ungodly 6:30 am to do my first Saturday run with TNT (Team In Training). I proceeded to put on an appropriate amount of layers- enough to keep warm but not make me pass out. It was Freezing out there! The wind was fierce and the sky was gray. Not a very welcoming start to my introduction into training. Lots of people there all training for different events. I kept my own pace and was able to continue the run without breaks- yea! However, I may have pushed myself a tad too far this first time out, as I am having a bit of trouble straightening my left leg. Oooo, ouch!

5 comments:

Jesse Evans said...

And so it begins!
- Good luck jennell

Jesse Evans said...

oh. I can't believe she did it!

The folks at 30proof said...

You ran the entire distance TODAY?!

Trevis said...

Wow, a marathon! That's awesome. If I run 8 blocks, I feel like I'm going to die... Keep up the good work! And don't forget to stretch!

Trevor Meeks said...

If I run 8 feet I feel like I'm going to puke a kidney out. Props to you Jennell!